PRIDE is a school group to bring together students who are same sex attracted, intersex or gender diverse along with their allies and supporters.
The PRIDE group meet every Wednesday at lunchtime and also plan whole school events such as Wear It Purple Day.
PRIDE is committed to:
- Caring about each other. This space is free of homophobia, transphobia and all other prejudices
- Celebrating the diversity of all students
- Opposing discrimination, prejudice and hate in all its forms
- Making sure students feel accepted and safe
- Making South Grafton High School more inclusive and supportive of gender and sexual diversity
- Speaking up against prejudice and hate
All students welcome. For more information, please see our Student Support Officer (B Block)