Our Board of Studies approved subjects are:
- Stage 4 (7/8) Technology Mandatory with a focus on food and textiles products.
- Stage 5 (9/10) Food Technology
- Stage 6 (11/12) Food Technology
- Stage 6 VET Hospitality (Food and Beverage)
- Stage 6 Exploring Early Childhood
- Stage 6 Community and Family Studies
- … and new course for next year accelerated VET Hospitality for Stage 5 (same content as Stage 6) where selected students entering Year 9 will have the opportunity to commence and complete a HSC subject towards their HSC qualification before entering Year 11.
Stage 5 Z electives offered include:
- Global Cafe
- Textiles for Fun
The gallery below will provides you with a snapshot of the learning and experiences available in the textile and food focused technology classrooms. For more information on any of the subjects available, please visit the Home Economics staffroom – lower floor D Block or request to speak to Mrs. Kerry Barton when contacting the school.